The proper and effective use of Social Media is to build community, conversation and relationships with your audience. There are significant opportunities for your organisation to achieve gains within this medium. Currently, your organisation is missing most social components, thereby forfeiting opportunities to engage clients, prospects and fans. Furthermore, there are significant opportunities to optimize existing marketing and branding efforts to leverage the social components to attract additional prospects, customers and revenue.
Through consulting, strategy and executing in cooperation with your company, TechnoContract Associates Ltd will direct the proper implementation of Social Media channels that will further build the brand, loyal customer base and community. Some of the activities that will be included in the program are:
- General Social Media Strategy and Social Integrated Marketing consulting.
- Formal Analysis of current marketing deployment, Social strategy development and integration.
- Social Media Account creation, management and daily responsibility, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Fanpage custom landing page design and implementation.
- Twitter page custom background design and implementation.
- Development and execution of a social content strategy
- Management of Facebook Fanpage posting – We will be posting 2-5 times per day
- Management of Twitter posting – We will be posting 5-10+ times per day
- Cross channel flow consulting from all media sites including website, fanpage, twitter, etc.
- General text, photo, video and other posts to Social Media umbrella sites.
- General compilation and coordination of client news, events, community involvement postings within Social Media umbrella sites.
- Social Media cross pollination and marketing integration plan and executions, ensuring all client channels are integrated and draw on one another toward social media.
- Responding and engaging with fans and followers to build relationships.
Get in touch with us today by completing the form below: